Mattos Filho promotes eight associates to partnership
With the firm's partner count now rising to 140, the new partners are established in areas with good prospects for growth and are set to strengthen the firm's full-service model
Mattos Filho has announced that eight senior associates have been promoted to partnership. The new partners work across twelve of the firm’s legal areas: Agribusiness Law, Antitrust, Education, ESG, Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A, Infrastructure & Energy, Administrative Law, Labor & Employment, Executive Compensation and Tax.
The promotion of these professionals comes in consideration of emerging market trends and is in line with the firm’s long-term vision and strategy for growth. It also reflects Mattos Filho’s commitment to developing and creating opportunities for its professional talent.
“The new partners all work in areas with strong growth prospects and are set to strengthen our full-service capability, allowing us to handle legal demands across a wide range of economic sectors. This ensures we can continue positioning ourselves as a strategic partner with innovative solutions for our clients,” explained Roberto Quiroga, managing partner at Mattos Filho.
The new partners are listed below in alphabetical order:
- Erika Seddon – Labor & Employment; Executive Compensation
- Henrique Ferreira Antunes – Capital Markets; ESG
- Henrique Silveira – Education; Infrastructure & Energy; Administrative Law
- Jose Daniel Gatti Vergna – Labor & Employment; Executive Compensation
- Paula Camara – Antitrust
- Raphael Saraiva – Finance; Agribusiness Law; Capital Markets
- Thaís Gasparian Moraes – Corporate/M&A
- Tomás Oliveira – Tax; Executive Compensation
Paula Camara and Thaís Gasparian are based at the firm’s Rio de Janeiro office, which now has a total of 23 partners. The other six partners are based in São Paulo.