Information Security Policy
To maintain our excellent level of service as a strategic partner for our clients, the security of the personal information and data we hold is our utmost priority.
This commitment is embedded in our Information Security Policy, based on the following principles:
- Personal information and data under our responsibility regards information and data that is treated, physically or digitally stored, and processed in the IT systems and infrastructure at the locations our professionals use;
- Irrespective of the position, role, area, or privileges granted to professionals, the privacy and security of personal information and data must remain secure. Professionals must always seek to:
- Keep the information confidential, ensuring that it is only accessed when truly necessary and solely by authorized people;
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy, and completeness of the information, as well as the methods used to process it; and
- Ensure that the information is available to authorized people who depend on it.
- Compliance with all legal obligations determined in applicable laws, in order to meet regulatory and contractual requirements relevant to our professionals’ activities;
- Respect for Mattos Filho’s Code of Ethics and Conduct when processing personal information and data.
All of our people are responsible for ensuring the security of personal information and data under our responsibility. They must report any circumstance that may expose it to any risk so that we can continuously improve our security methods and procedures and our Information Security Management System (SGSI).
We continue to invest in initiatives, training and improvements that bring us up to date with the best market practices for protecting data that is essential to our business and that of third parties. As a result of our efforts, we have been granted ISO27001 certification, an international standard that recognizes companies with stable and mature information security practices and processes.
2021 Annual Report
The 12th edition of our Annual Report presents a complete overview of our new brand positioning and the firm’s commitment to positively impacting society through our legal work over the next 30 years. It also highlights our financial results, our approach to people management and our work with social initiatives.
Stay in touch
Get first-hand access to legal analysis from our specialists in different sectors through texts and podcasts. Stay on top of the main issues that impact your business.