PRIVATE PENSION FUNDS
- Advice to plan sponsors, pension
companies, and other pension entities on regulation of individual and corporate
plans, terms of plan membership, and new pension products.
- Representation in proceedings brought
before pension regulatory bodies.
- Advice in connection with restructuring
pension plans in the event of consolidations, acquisitions, or mergers of entities
that act as sponsors of such plans.
- Assistance with the preparation, implementation,
or purchase of corporate pension plans, and review of plans offered in the
- Advice to pension companies and
pension entities about industry-specific regulations and other laws impacting
the pension industry.
- Representation in administrative and
legal proceedings involving pension plans, pension companies, and pension
- Legal advice about investments
regulated by the Brazilian Monetary Council and Brazil’s Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Representation in connection with plan
membership, sponsorship withdrawal, the consolidation, merger or spin-off of benefit
plans managed by pension entities, and/or the transfer of plans to other
pension companies or entities.
- Review and/or preparation of
agreements, amendments, terminations agreements, membership agreements, and ancillary
documents required for the conduct of pension activities.
- Advice on the structuring of
investment transactions to be carried out by pension companies or entities.
- General advice on proceedings for
intervention and judicial or extrajudicial liquidation of pension companies and
- Development of training programs and
presentations regarding industry legislation and regulations.